The Waterpik is one of our recommended products for oral hygiene. Today we look at some simple steps for proper usage of the Waterpik tool!
1. Fill the reservoir with lukewarm water and place it on the base, pressing down firmly to ensure full seating.
2. Select the tip and press firmly into the handle.
3. If this is the first use, set the pressure control dial to high. Point the tip into the sink and turn on until water flows. Turn unit off.
4. Adjust the pressure control (start at low pressure).
5. Lean over the sink and place tip in mouth.
6. Turn unit on. Close lips to prevent splashing, while allowing water to flow from mouth into sink.
7. Start with the back teeth and pause briefly between teeth, aiming the tip just above the gumline at a 90 degree angle.
8. When finished, turn unit off and use the tip eject button to remove the tip.